The Commission has instituted a child helpline service with helpline No. (9311551393) for responding to distress calls, addressing queries with respect to entitlements and rights of the children such as scholarships, EWS/DG quota, government school admissions, Anganwadi nutritional supplements distribution, immunisation, and for registering online complaints or tracking their status, amongst other functions.
The Helpline is functional from 9:30 AM to 11 PM on all days of the week. In case the call is received on the helpline after the working hours, then the helpline team reverts back on the missed call on the next day.
During Covid-19 Pandemic, this helpline also serves as SoS Helpline for relief for children & their families:
- is in need of essential supplies like food, medicines, shelter, clothing, etc.
- who has lost both the parents to the Covid or any other illness
- who has lost one parent to Covid or other illness and the other parent is ill or struggling to support
- who is alone and needs support
- is experiencing severe anxiety, loneliness or boredom
Then call @ +91-9311551393 and report the issue.
Delhi Commission For Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR), Government of Delhi shall try to resolve the issue in less than 24 hours.